We left Paris Christmas morning; It took 13.5 hours to fly home to LAX. Basically (with the time change) we got to have an extra long Christmas day. Adjusting to PST has been difficult but we are getting there. It seems like our neighborhood is deserted. Typically we go "somewhere" between Christmas and New Years so it seems a bit odd to be home. Yet...I am glad to be. Time to switch back from trying to speak French to Spanish.
We need to get out today, visit with some friends and get some chores done.
Tonight, I hope to get all of us down to the cliffs of Corona del Mar to watch the sunset.
There are two beaches. Big Corona and Little Corona. In the summer, both beaches get over run with tourists. People show up in the morning and stay into the night. Frankly I feel that the beach access should be restricted in the summer to allow the local residents a chance to enjoy the beach without 20 thousand people on it. Anyway this time of year we get the beach to ourselves.
Au revoir!... errr... I mean Adios!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Pedro @ Home
Posted by
Peter
at
4:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment