Bonjour. We arrived in Paris yesterday (fri) afternoon. Everyone managed to get a little bit of sleep on the flight over. After we arrived, I was very proud of the girls for managing to stay awake until the early evening. Though marching around in 33 degrees tends to keep you awake :).
It is now Saturday morning and I have found my usual lobby coffee spot and wireless connection (though getting the connection took some time). I am up and ready for action with 11 hours of sleep. The girls are still sleeping.
We are in Paris at the Marriott Champs-Elysees until next Thursday then its off to Germany for a two night to visit with Kimberly's best friend and family. Can't remember the name of the town (will post it later) ...It is just outside Munich. Then back to Paris for our final two nights Dec 23, and Christmas eve at the Four Seasons. We fly home Christmas day.
Today's main event will be a visit to Musee d'Orsay. I will write about it this evening or tomorrow morning. Time to get going .
Friday, December 14, 2007
Arrived in Paris
Posted by
Peter
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment