
Last night, we arrived into Munich. As we marched to the Hertz car rental lot I began envisioning an awesome Audi or a perhaps a Mercedes. I am afraid not. It's some kind of Diesel 4wd van type vehicle. Kim's summed it up best, saying it reminded her of the Motor Home from the Movie stripes. Remember the Em-50? pretty funny.
This morning we find ourselves in Kaufbeuren.
We are staying at Jennifer's Parents second house. It is nice to be embraced. Only thing is the house was originally built in the 1600's so the ceilings are low. Thus far, I must have hit my head 10 or 15 times, ouch.
Jennifer skated with Kim. Jennifer's husband Richard still skates. Jennifer's Mom is a coach and Richard's Mom (who is here visiting from NY) is still a coach.
SO...We are planning on going to the ice rink today and also to do some sightseeing. ( I will update later).
Friday, December 21, 2007
Germany
Posted by
Peter
at
2:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment