Once again its time for the annual Indian Princess kickoff down at Campland in San Diego.
The migration begins today at noon. Madison has a skating competition tonight and will be joining me and Mackenzie Saturday morning.
This year I have been given the adult drinks and cigar chores.
1 Keg of Stella, A 5 gallon drum of Cadillac Margaritas and and endless supply of Ice, mixed with luggage, chairs, sleeping backs, cigars, bikes, razors and other items are all slammed into the back of the SUV - ready for take off.
Remove all the fluff and at the end of the day I really enjoy IP because of the time I get to spend with the girls. This is their final year. We know all of the ins and outs and are really excited for the trip.
Adios!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Indian Princess - Father Daughter event
Posted by
Peter
at
9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment