Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer

Worked in Utah earlier this week and headed back to Orange County last night. As luck would have it my flight was delayed. Good news is vacation starts today. I fly up to Sacramento this afternoon and then on to NorthStar for Stiffy's 40th birthday. I return Sunday morning and then the girls and I will be heading to El Capitain for a night and then Alisal for a week. I will have limited access during the trip and probably will not post until my return. I will be sure to take lots of Photo's.

Ah yes, How could I forget to mention...It is the last day of school for the girls today, Summer is here. It just blows me away that they are going to be in 2nd grade next year. Not to sound like an old crodger but " I feel like I am going to wake up one day and being walking them down the isle." When it does happen, I am praying for one at a time and a few years a part :)

No comments: