Saturday, May 31, 2008

I cant believe its almost June...

Madison fell from the Monkey bars at school yesterday and broke her arm.
Fortunately it is not a severe break but it still requires a cast for the next 5 weeks.
When I was about the same age I fell from a tree (25 ft onto my back) and ruptured my spleen.
So ...I am very sensitive when I see the girls climbing. Thank god it wasn't worse.

The girls graduated from Indian princess down at Camp Pendelton a few weeks ago.
It was 85 degrees and a spectacular weekend.

Next weekend its up to the BA for Cams wedding reception. Staying with Tony. Golf with Tony, Eric and John at the Standford Golf course Saturday morning and then on to the reception. There are some people coming that I haven't seen in 20 years...so it should be a interesting evening.

No comments: