Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday morning recovery

Yesterday was a glorious southern california day with lots of sunshine; it was also a very, very busy day that didn't end until 10.
In the morning, M&M went on Amtrack with their teachers down to San Juan Capistrano. The little trip was something that we won at the school auction. They went for a horse back ride and had lunch at Ruby's. I went down to pick them up at 1:00 and was surprised to see how busy it was down there. I parked illegally in front of Ruby's and noticed live music and lots of Harleys in front of the pool hall across the street. I paused for a moment and thought about running into the pool hall for a pint or 3 but thought the better of it and grabbed the girls. As you all know SJC is known for two things the Mission SJC and the annual migration of the swallows. As we left through town the mission looked beautiful with flowers blooming everywhere.

As for the rest of the day and night Madison had another performance at 2:00 and her final preformance at 6:30. In both shows it was interesting to see her confidence grow and once again I was a proud Papa.



Example of confidence below...Madison skating beyond the line and doing a little solo :)

No comments: